Blogger Colin D. Devroe is going on a diet and he's joining with other bloggers for support. He's also making use of technology like blogging and Flickr to help keep the group motivated. If you're looking to lose some weight this summer and you're looking for some friends to do it with, head on over and join the… »
- USAA Continues to Rule
- T-Mobile Rep Parries Consumerist Complaint
- Mormon Walmart Conscripts Customers
- UPDATE: Trifecta of Crappy Airplane Stories
- From Zero To Computer Meltdown In 18 Days
- [FILL IN TITLE FOR POST ABOUT GREENPEACE SNAFU HERE]
- I Am Man, Hear Me Roar... When My Heart Explodes
- Frivolous and…
- Does anyone know of a web-based rss reader that I can access on a crappy cell phone browser?
- Is there a quick and easy way to eliminate results from Wikipedia and its many mirrors in Google searches?
- I'm going to swap the motherboard and CPU on my computer, please help me not screw it up!
- How do I get rid of the…
Information overload is commonplace nowadays. It's too darn easy for your message to get lost in the shuffle. Fast Company has a good article on how to get your message through all the noise. Not surprisingly, the first thing to do is choose the right medium. »