by Keith Robinson »
Blogger Colin D. Devroe is going on a diet and he's joining with other bloggers for support. He's also making use of technology like blogging and Flickr to help keep the group motivated. If you're looking to lose some weight this summer and you're looking for some friends to do it with, head on over and join the… »
- USAA Continues to Rule
- T-Mobile Rep Parries Consumerist Complaint
- Mormon Walmart Conscripts Customers
- UPDATE: Trifecta of Crappy Airplane Stories
- From Zero To Computer Meltdown In 18 Days
- [FILL IN TITLE FOR POST ABOUT GREENPEACE SNAFU HERE]
- I Am Man, Hear Me Roar... When My Heart Explodes
- Frivolous and… »
The people at Yahoo! Research have created a fun visual representation of Flickr's growth. It doesn't have a lot of practical value, but it's fun to watch. »
Designer Bryan Veloso has a neat tutorial that explains how to customize Apple Mail. It'll walk you step-by-step through getting cool, new icons into Mail. »
Merlin Mann has rounded up some simple to follow advice for sending email and leaving voicemail. Not surprising it's mostly about being clear and concise. »
52 projects has some ideas that'll help you get more writing done. It's all about getting started. »
- Does anyone know of a web-based rss reader that I can access on a crappy cell phone browser?
- Is there a quick and easy way to eliminate results from Wikipedia and its many mirrors in Google searches?
- I'm going to swap the motherboard and CPU on my computer, please help me not screw it up!
- How do I get rid of the… »
Over at Digital Photography School there are some good tips that teach you how to hold your digital camera and reduce blurriness. »
eHow has some tips that'll help you remember people's names. They key is to trap their name in your memory as early as possible. »
Information overload is commonplace nowadays. It's too darn easy for your message to get lost in the shuffle. Fast Company has a good article on how to get your message through all the noise. Not surprisingly, the first thing to do is choose the right medium. »
Want your new business to be bulletproof like 50 Cent? Business 2.0 has an interesting series on how to build a "bulletproof" startup. »
The Sitening Blog has a how-to that'll explain in some detail the "smart way" to keep your Mac backed up. »
Paul's Tips has six strategies for learning difficult subjects quickly. His first tip tells us to overload on relevant information. »